Whether it’s keeping up with trends or discussing some other topic, our firm is dedicated to providing sound information to our clients. Along the way, we like to have some fun, too. If any of the events below look interesting, please give us a call. We’ll be happy to add you to our guest list.
- Kayaking down a lazy river. No experience needed. June-Sept
- Water skiing/ Stand Up Boards/ Kayaking/ Swimming at Clear Lake near Chelsea MI (50 minutes south of Lansing) (July-August)
- Rollerskating at Edru Skating Rink in Holt. (Great family fun) (Jan & Feb)
- Downhill skiing in Cadillac at Caberfae Peaks (Winter months when we have snow)
- Pickleball (the newest rage for active adults) Mornings on Monday/Wednesday and Friday at Lansing City Arena (904 Elmwood, Lansing MI) across from the Lansing Mall
Contact Kate at (866) 279-8091 to get more details on the events you have an interest in.
Text: 517-245-1414 - text the event(s) you are interested in and we will reply with more details (i.e) Kayaking and Downhill skiing
February 8, 2020
1:00p - 9:00p
Join us for a family fun event at Caberfae. (Jan- March) Snow required.
January 11, 2020
1:00p - 4:00p
Bring your family members for some old fashion fun. Rollerskating at Edru Skate in Holt. (Admission and Skates provided)